I am writing a little bit much facebook tricks these days, though I wonder why. However let's cut that off and begin. The crap that I'm gonna dictate to you today is a facebook trick to post blank status or comments (not bad, eh!). Updating a blank status may sometimes help you to get more than a normal boring quotation. Here we go.
Updating blank statuses :
To update a blank status,
Log In to Your Account.
In the Status Update box type (hey don't be lazy, type it!) — @[0:0: ] and then post it.
You copy-pasted it, huh? I knew you're gonna do it. :-\ However, you're done. The much likes you get, the much friends you recommend our site, okay? After you are done it should look like,
Posting blank comments
Posting a blank comment is pretty much the same as creating a blank file or folder in windows. If you missed that article, catch it now —
How to Create a Blank File Name?
Okay, so to post a blank comment all you have to do is press the ALT key, hold it, and type 0,1,7,3 without those commas (ALT+0173). Remember, do not release the alt key while typing. Now leave all the keys and press enter. Yayyy! You just posted a blank comment.It will Look something like this
| blank comment |
So, buddy you just learnt how to update blank status or post a blank comment. Go try it now. Do not tell this trick to your friends, let'em do it themselves. For any questions related to this article or just for a casual talk, I'm always there on Google+ or u can also post a message on this blog
Plz share if u liked my work coz sharing is caring
Say no to FAKE SPY APP and employ the the services of a good investigator:,,,,,,,I was depressed and confused when I noticed my wife was cheating on me, I couldn’t confront hwt because I know she will lie to me as she always do….so I decide to purchase some spy app in order to spy on my partner easily, all trial made by me on spying with these app failed, leaving me with no clue or idea of what to-do next. .. After some days, I opened up to a friend who suggested to me to spy on hIm with the help of an investigator/hacker and get proofs of her infidelity so as to be sure,.. He introduce to me to this investigator /hacker named alexghacklord hack to do the job for me, what a great and awesome job done by him, after an hour of data dive into my partner’s devices he came out with proofs of deleted and present texts, what’s app message, Facebook and pictures of my Wife and His lover at the their meeting places.
ReplyDeleteI was able to confront her with the proofs and now am a free from his lies, disloyalty, all thanks to Alexghacklord
for a hacking job Well done. Contact....Alexghacklord@gmail.com
Mail him for your spy and hacking job and be free, just like me today.
Good news: His services are reliable and affordable and also you can negotiate services cost price with him.
He is reasonable and compassionate.
@ Alexghacklord …..
I got my PROGRAMMED ATM CARD to withdraw the minimum of $5,000 daily. Mr Henry is given out the card and to get yours contact him via email: henryleonald@hotmail.com
DeleteI am so happy about this because I have used it to get $150,000 and pay all my bills.
Contacting him now for your card.
email : henryleonald@hotmail.com
DS Hacking Company Newly Produced Blank ATM with powerful Hacking Technique that will withdraw Money all over the world.Cardsblank@gmail.com Deavonscott69@gmail.com .Apply for DS Blank ATM Today, Make your withdraw any amount of money worldwide;. This card are both in Visa and Mastered Cards. It works at any ATM machine that accept Visa/mastered card worldwide. Hacking and taking money directly from ATM Machine with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode by DS Blank ATM and Hacking Company..I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days.DS Hacking is leading Hacking Company worldwide with 100% Guaranteed, Helping and resolving world poverty , Our Aim is to help poor and needing, change world suffering due to Collaboration of DS Company world, Combination of Five Countries to produced DS Company ,...You are next in Line, Change your life , get Richer and eliminate poor living/ Poverty.Here are the only ways to contact DS Company:
DeleteCardsblank@gmail.com
Deavonscott69@gmail.com
I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $2,000-$3,000 -$5, 500-$8,800-$12, 000-$20,000-$35,000 -$50,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your order..
ReplyDeleteOrder yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com
Get Your Urgent Xmas Promo Blank Atm Card Now Contact Email Via:Cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $2,000-$3,000 -$5, 500-$8,800-$12, 000-$20,000-$35,000 -$50,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your order..
Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com
IT WORKS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!! JUST LOCATE AN ATM MACHINE!!!
ReplyDeleteI’ve been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from mr jonathan & we both confirmed it really works, without no delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card don't hesitate to contact him through his email address: mr.jonathanshawell@gmail.com
I got my PROGRAMMED ATM CARD to withdraw the minimum of $5,000 daily. Mr Henry is given out the card and to get yours contact him via email: henryleonald@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am so happy about this because I have used it to get $150,000 and pay all my bills.
Contacting him now for your card.
email : henryleonald@hotmail.com
BECOME RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD
ReplyDeleteBEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY TO START BUSINESS..Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of already programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get this BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from anywhere in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal but we are trying to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor in a situation where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Get yours now and provide for your families, make your kids happy by providing for all their needs. Email us on: (freeblankatmcards@gmail.com) There is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can't be traced . To get your own programmed blank ATM card, contact us on: (freeblankatmcards@gmail.com)
That regret of not getting what you so desire
ReplyDeleteand want in life.
That's exactly what happens to people most times
when they look at opportunities eye to eye till it
slips through their fingers.
You'd be wishing you made the right choice earlier.
Before I got the last privilege to hit the blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine in the world.
Remember when I tell you that I had gone under many financial challenges in life. So if this opportunity is for you
and you wish to grab it fast, well, it's always a big win for
you then.
I have a massive success story on blank ATM card hacking.
I am telling you again right now and don't let the regrets
be yours, make use of your initiative now and thank me later.
I will be providing some of my accolade; as a matter of fact, I can boast of hacking $10,000.(ten thousand USD) daily and it's programmed in such a way that it will not be traceable, it also has a techniques that makes it impossible for CCTV camera to detect.
This testimony, offer, and opportunity is for any individual with the zeal or motive of making it in life.
Should you be interested in taking a spot and a very worthy
opportunity,all you need is e-mail oscarrandyhackers@gmail.com you'll be guided to your success destination.
Hello all
ReplyDeleteam looking few years that some guys comes into the market
they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like
Available Services
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike *email: int.hackers002@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment +1(765) 705-0044
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHi, My name is Meyer Alex and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered an hacker named Lucas. He is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. he told me Yes and that, it's a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $36000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. Lucas the Hacker has really change my life. If you want to contact him, Here is the email address (eugenebackatm@gmail.com) . And I believe he will also Change your Life.
Hello viewers all over the world, There is good news for you all today get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We give out this cards to all interested clients worldwide, We give out THE Blank ATM Card. Do you want to live a good life thought its illegal, its the easiest way to be a millionaire. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000 Dollars in a day on ATM Machine also avaialbel at cash delivery. We give up to $10,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 Dollars With our network hacking services. We can Recover all your lost money to Bitcoin and other Crypto currency, mortgage/realestate scams and fake ICOs within 48 hours or less. (Thomas Freddie Hackers) working together as a team to track down & to recover funds back from the most difficult internet SCAMMERS. NOTE!! We've received countless heartbreaking reports of notorious scammers and we’ve successful recovery them back via thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDo contact us on ((Binary Recovery. University Grades.Wiping Criminal Records, FB & IG Hack, Telegram, Loads & Phone Hacking)) border us with your jobs & allow us give you positive result with our hacking skills. We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your financial problems, If you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day so contact us via our Email Address: thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com
Regards
THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS
Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com
Call/Text: +1 (985)465-8370
Motto: We offer the fastest and reliable services
I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { rickatmcardoffer@gmail. com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: rickatmcardoffer@gmail.com}
ReplyDeleteHACKER FRANK ROBERT IS THE ONLY LEGIT HACKER WHEN IT COMES TO HIRING AN HACKER BECAUSE HE HELPED ME
ReplyDeleteI WAS LIVING WITHOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNTIL I MET WITH HACKER FRANK ROBERT WHO LOADED $15,000 AND $10,000 INTO MY PAYPAL AND BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT TRACES....I INDEED OWE YOU A LOT AND I WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO YOU,YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON Creditcards.atm@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243 AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID RATHER THAN WASTE PRECIOUS TIME
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243
People are trying to hack my account because I'm too good.
GOD BLESS AMERICA